- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Enjoy some of the best artisanal baguettes we’ve ever tasted, delivered right to your door. At the Nashoba bakery in Concord, Massachusetts, artisan bakers have perfected the craft of making authentic French-style baguettes. For soft, delicate flavor and a moist, supple crumb, they leaven the dough using the classic wild-yeast starter known as poolish and a slow-rise process that requires 24 hours from start to finish. The hand-formed artisanal loaves are hearth-baked in traditional ovens, giving them a deliciously crisp, golden crust.
- 3 baguettes, approx. 12 oz. each.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- This bread has been shipped at ambient temperature. The bread can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 day, or frozen up to 1 month.
- If frozen, thaw the bread at room temperature for approximately 3 hours. Preheat oven to 375˚F and bake for 8-10 minutes. To refresh room temperature bread, adjust cooking time by 5 minutes.
- Unbleached, unbromated wheat flour ((wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid) malted barley flour), filtered water, sea salt, yeast.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
- Immediate delivery orders will ship within one to two weeks; Valentine's Day delivery orders will ship February 6–8 to arrive by February 10.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.