Essential Kitchen Garden Herbs 6-Pack
Fresh, homegrown herbs can easily transform a good meal into a great one. This assortment includes six culinary favorites, with a mix of French, Italian and Mediterranean flavors. Most herbs flourish with consistent harvesting, so clip and enjoy them often and dry any extra growth for later use.
Garlic Chive: A hardy perennial that grows in grass-like clumps, with flat, blue-green blades and clusters of bee-attracting white flowers—all edible. The plant’s delicate flavor is ideal for salads and dishes that regular garlic would overwhelm.
English Thyme: a compact perennial evergreen shrub that produces small, gray-green, leaves for harvesting year-round. A key component of fines herbes in French cuisine, the plant blooms with white to pale purple flowers.
Tuscan Blue Rosemary: Cooks favor this fast-growing upright form of perennial rosemary over the trailing variety because of its more flavorful needle-like leaves, which cover the plant all year long.
Sweet Basil: An Italian staple for sauces and the key ingredient of pesto. Very easy to grow, the annual yields a plentiful harvest of extra-large aromatic dark-green leaves.
Common Sage: Evergreen perennial with gray-green leaves that release a unique, intense flavor and aroma.
Greek Oregano: Offering a more robust scent and flavor than Italian oregano, this bright-green variety is ideal for growing in pots, where it can trail over the edge. Blooms with white flowers in late summer, attracting honeybees.
- Sustainably grown.
- Appropriate for all growing zones.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Require full sun.
- Plants ship in 4" diam. nursery pots.
- Garlic Chive: Grows to 24" high, 24" wide.
- English Thyme: Grows to 8" high, 12" wide.
- Tuscan Blue Rosemary: Grows to 36" high, 12" wide.
- Sweet Basil: Grows to 24" high, 12" wide.
- Common Sage: Grows to 12" high, 6" wide.
- Greek Oregano: Grows to 18" high, 18" wide.
- Planting: Plant in full sun at a depth of 4".
- Watering: Provide regular water.
- Harvesting: Harvest frequently to keep the plant from flowering. Pinch off any flowers that develop. Cut leaves as needed; for drying, keep leaves on the stem.
- Agricultural regulations prohibit shipment to CA.
Please allow up to one week for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped via two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy