- Online Only
As American as bourbon whiskey, this is the same copper flask that has been handcrafted by the coppersmiths at Jacob Bromwell since 1819. Bromwell was the original maker of these distinctive copper flasks, and the very same design is still being produced today – hand formed, hand soldered and topped by a birch stopper.
- Handcrafted of pure solid copper.
- Historically accurate reproduction of 19th-century American copper flasks.
- Each piece is soldered, not welded, for added authenticity.
- Copper is resistant to corrosion and will never rust. If left untreated, the finish will naturally oxidize to a beautiful patina.
- Hot-tinned on the inside for corrosion resistance.
- Includes an American birch wood stopper and a leak-free cork stopper.
- Each flask is a unique creation; minor imperfections are part of this handcrafted product.
- Made in USA by Jacob Bromwell, the oldest kitchenware manufacturer in the U.S., established in Cincinnati in 1819.
- 3" x 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" high.
- 9-oz. cap.
- Made in USA.
- Hand-wash only. Do not place in dishwasher.
- If the copper is not polished, the finish will naturally oxidize and age beautifully. You can polish it to restore its shiny finish.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.