Nordic Ware Citrus Loaf Pan
Brighten any day with a sunny citrus cake – it's easy with our pretty baking pan. To create a luscious loaf topped with intricately sculpted lemon slices, simply pour in your favorite batter and bake. A burst of homemade sunshine, your cake will need only a bit of decoration – just top it with a simple glaze or sprinkling of confectioners' sugar.
- Makes a beautiful cake decorated with sculpted sunny lemon slices.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures perfectly even baking.
- A premium nonstick finish guarantees your cake will come out of the pan easily – and it makes cleanup a breeze.
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- 6-cup cap.
- 12 1/2" x 6 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, use a non-stick cooking spray on pan, paying close attention to every nook and cranny within the design. It is important that every surface is lightly covered in spray – a small paintbrush can help with hard-to-reach spots. Carefully remove any excess spray, as areas that have pooling will not yield a defined cake shape.
- When pouring in batter, begin with a small amount, making sure that the liquid fills in all of the train details. After batter is in pan, gently tap pan on counter to ensure there are no air bubbles.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- After baking, allow the pan to cool, then hand-wash with warm, soapy water.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.