John Boos End-Grain Butcher Block Culinary Cart, 48"
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Modeled after fixtures found in commercial kitchens, this cart offers multiple stacked levels of work space and storage – without taking up much floor space. It's designed exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in collaboration with John Boos, a company known since 1887 for its finely crafted wood furnishings for kitchens.
- 48"W x 24"D x 36"H (with casters).
- Butcher-block top is crafted from laminated blocks of northern hard rock maple.
- Top is exceptionally durable, resistant to nicks and scratches and gentle on knives.
- Two lower shelves are sturdily constructed of maple slats to hold small appliances and equipment.
- A pair of stacked drawers stores tools, and two towel bars keep dishcloths or hanging utensils within quick reach.
- Sturdy stainless-steel frame rests on locking caster wheels, so you can easily move the cart as needed.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Overall dimenions: 48"W x 24"D x 36"H (with casters).
- Butcher top thickness: 2 1/4".
- (2) towel bars: 1"diam.,17" long.
- Drawer dimensions (interior): 8 1/2"W x 19"D x 4"H.
- Middle shelf: 29"W x 17"D x 1 1/4" thick.
- Bottom shelf: 42"W x 17"D x 1 1/4" thick.
- Clearance between top and middle shelf: 8".
- Clearance between middle and bottom shelf: 14".
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow four to six weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charge is based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.